Questions for November 26 th :
- How have you heard God speak to you this week? How did he use you?
- What questions were brought up from the teaching today for you?
- What type of preparations do you usually make during this Advent Season?
- Scott shared that Emanuel is only used 4x in the Bible as opposed to Faith (336x) Joy (88x)
and Love (310x) What makes this infrequently used Word important?
- What does the word Emmanuel, “God with us” mean to you actually/practically?
- Scott asked in the teaching ” If we believe that God is actually with us, why do we spend so
much time trying to figure out what he wants us to do/be? As if he is far off or absent” What
might be needed in our lives to truly live in this reality?
- How can we be praying for YOU this week?