H – Hold on to the Promises of God
O – Offer praise and gratitude
P – Pray
E – Encourage Others Always
- What did God stir in your heart as you listened this morning?
- Review the promises of God that Scott read this morning! Which ones did God use to speak to you
The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.”
He Gives Strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak
But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary; they will walk and not be faint.
So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”
“And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.”
- What are you grateful for this morning? What praises might you offer to God?
- 2 Chronicles 7:14 says “If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”
Keeping in mind the promises of God, what are the things that you will be praying for?
- Who are the people that you want to encourage? How might you best encourage them during this time?
- Thinking about this week to come, what are some of your thoughts, needs, hopes? Share these with others
- Please share with those you are meeting with your prayer requests and pray together.