Leaving your nets
1. What did God stir in you as you watched the Video today?
2. We have started each service during this Lenten season with Psalm 139:23-24. “Search me o Lord and know my heart, test me and know my thoughts. Point out anything in me that offends you. And lead me along the paths of everlasting life” As you have prayed this prayer what is God pointing out to you?
3. When you say yes to something you say no to other things at the same time. When you say yes to your spouse you say no to other potential spouses. When you said yes to Jesus what are some of the things, he asked you to say no to?
4.We all have “Stuff” and we need “stuff “in our lives to live. How can you tell when your stuff is more of a safety net then Jesus?
5.Have you ever run into a situation where theology was used to control and manipulate people.
6. What are the “Nets” in your hands that Jesus might ask you to leave as you follow him?
7. Share something with the group they can pray for this week and share in a time of prayer before you leave today.