- What did God stir in your heart as you listened this morning?
- What is an experience you had this week that God taught you through?
- God called the children of Israel to obey the directions for the Passover as a “lasting ordinance” in other words something they would do each year or regularly. What do you think is something that might come out of this experience that will become a new ritual, celebration or way of life for you and or your family?
- What would you like your children/grandchildren to learn from you during this time?
- What are you grateful for this morning? What praises might you offer to God?
- Who are the people that you want to encourage? How might you best encourage them during this time?
- Thinking about this week to come, what are some of your thoughts, needs, hopes and prayer requests?