January 19th, 2020 – Acts 2:42-47 (NLT)
1. What did God stir in you as you watched the Video today?
2. Proverbs 27:17 Says, “As Iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another” Share about someone who has sharpened you spiritually. What has this meant in your life.
3. React to the statement, you cannot grow in a vacuum, Disciples grow in a wrestling community?
4. The first Disciples experienced, The Apostles Teaching, Fellowship, Awe, Giving, and Worship. How are you experiencing these? Share about one encounter with one of these that led to growth in your life.
5. What are some distractions in your life currently that keep you from growing as a disciple? (You might discuss the difference between growth as a believer and growth as a disciple)
6. Share one way you have grown as a disciple in the last year?
7. Share something with the group they can pray for this week and share in a time of prayer before you leave today.