October 29 th Questions:
- What has God been showing you this week? How is he been working in
- What questions were raised by the video and/or message this morning?
- Using Luke, chapter 12, verse one as a cross reference, what did yeast
symbolize to the Israelites?
- When we studied Yom Kippur, we saw that there was a lot of bloodshed and
sprinkling of blood in the temple. Now we have blood that is painted on the
door, posts and door frames. Why is blood so important in God’s directions?
- Read the scriptures together: Mark 14:22-25, Luke 22:18-20,1 Corinthians
11:23-25; keeping in mind that Jesus ordered these words during the
Passover meal. What are the things you learned from the Scriptures?
- How might all that we have learned to discuss today influence our practice
of the Lord’s supper?
- How can we be praying for you this week?