Questions for October 22 nd :
- What has God been teaching you this week and how has He been using you?
- What questions surfaced for you from the teaching this morning?
- Why do you think God is not mentioned in this book? Does this fact lessen its importance
for you? Is there a greater message in this fact for us?
- Through our history and even to this day people want to obliterate the Jewish people.
Why is this?
- Mordecai said to Esther “And who knows, but that you have come to your Royal position
for such a time as this.” Have you ever felt like this in your life? Might this be a daily
- As we’ve talked about the Jewish holidays, we’ve discussed the possibility of
incorporating some of these into our own spiritual journey and celebration. With Purim
be one of those holidays we might celebrate? Why or why not? How would you
incorporate it into your spiritual rhythms?
- How can we be lifting you up in prayer?