Skip to content
- 1. What has God been teaching you this week? How has he used you? What did he impress on you with todays message?
- 2. When you stop to realize that God has chosen you to be his temple, his dwelling place; how does that change the way you think and/or act throughout the day?
- 3. We are gods people called by his name/character. As people watch your life, what are the character traits of God that they would most see?
- 4. God calls his people to humble themselves/empty out ; pray/turn toward him; turn away from wicked ways. On a daily basis, which of these three is the biggest challenge for you?
- 5. How can you best help someone whose temple/life is in a pile of rubble?
- 6. In this passage, God is talking to Solomon. He says if he walks faithfully God will establish his royal throne forever what has faithfulness “established” in your life.
- 7. How can we be praying for you this week?