Conversations of Jesus – Jesus and the paralyzed man July 10, 2022
1. What has the Lord be doing in your life this week and/or what did
He empress upon your heart during today’s message?
2. Your seated on a plan and get into a discussion with the person
next to you. About halfway through the discuss they say, I want
my sins forgiven what should I do? What would you share with
3. The scripture says that Jesus “preached the word to them” What
was he preaching do you think?
4. Read Verse 5; Who is they’re in “their faith; and does this faith
have anything to do with the man’s sins being forgiven?
5. What does the word Blasphemy mean to you?
6. Vs. 9 says that Jesus knew in his spirit what they were thinking in
their hearts; is this part of his divine nature or human nature? Can
we have this kind of discernment? Would it appear judgemental?
7. How can we be lifting YOU up in prayer this week?