Questions of Jesus – March 20th– Questions
- What else has God been teaching you this week or what does he have you thinking about from today’s message?
- Most believers would say they have “found what they are looking for” What did it take in your life to realize you are missing something?
- The Russian Rabbi wanted to be asked two questions every day; Who are you? And What are you looking for? If you were to answer those questions today, what might you say?
- Why do you think Jesus asked the questions, “What are you looking for?” or “Who are you looking for?”, so often?
- What are your thoughts on the Quaker practice of a Clearness Committee? What might you bring to that committee today?
- How might you anticipate using open ended questions with family and/or friends?
- How can we be lifting You up in Prayer this week?