Questions for November 21, 2021
- What has God been teaching you this week or what does he have you thinking about from today’s message?
- Jesus’ willingness to go to the house of a Pharisees, what should we take away from this for our lives?
- What is the difference practically to Inviting Jesus and serving Jesus?
- Many Christians have a hard time receiving help or acts of kindness from others though we have no problem giving them. What can we learn from Jesus in this story?
- Where is the sin of comparison the most difficult for you?
- What opportunities has God give you lately that you are the most thankful for?
- How can we be lifting you up in prayer this week?