Questions for November 14, 2021
- What has God been teaching you this week or what does he have you thinking about from today’s message?
- What would you see as modern-day Leprosy? (That which causes people to seek to be alone and live-in hidden shame?)
- When the one man returned, why do you think Jesus asked, “Were not all ten cleansed?”
- The Kingdom Life is about living in the community of faith, American Religion seems to individualize faith, why do you think this might be?
- How do you understand Jesus words, “Your Faith has made you well.”
- One Leper returned to say thanks, what did this cost him?
- How can we be lifting you up in prayer this week?