Questions for July 25, 2021
- What has God been teaching you this week or what does he have you thinking about from today’s message?
- If you had a PERECT DAY, what would it be like?
- Have you ever struggled with perfectionism, from where was this struggle birthed?
- For the next three Questions we are using as our backdrop the Greek work for Perfect meaning Complete, Mature (or fully grown) and being in ones intended place. What would the difference be in a person working toward “completeness” as opposed to a person believing they are complete and seeking to walk in what they already have?
- In what ways have you matured in the last year?
- Do you feel as if you are in God’s Intended Place for you? How do you determine this?
- How can we be lifting you up in prayer this week?