Questions for January 24, 2021
- What has God been teaching you this week, or what did God share with you during the message today?
- What experiences do you have with memorizing scripture? Which of John Pipers reasons most resonated with you?
- Scott made the Statement, “The Bible is not as much to tell us what to do, than to tell us who we are!” Do you agree/disagree, what difference would this make practically in our lives?
- Scott mentioned noticing a critical Spirit in himself this week. When we notice sin in our lives is our first reaction to try to fix it (say 5 positive things a day) or focus on returning to the River? Why? What difference does it make?
- What are the best ways you have found to STAY in the River?
- What have you heard in this series that you are you mediating on?
- How can we be lifting you up in prayer this week?