Colossians 3:1-17 – Discussion Questions:
- What did God stir in your heart this week or this morning?
- What does “set your heart and mind on things above” mean to you? Is it just a mindset or something more than that?
- How would you teach someone how you “put to death whatever belongs to the earthly nature?
- Paul tells the Colossians that their NEW SELF IS BEING RENEWED, not that they are to renew it, how is God renewing you?
- When is forgiveness a challenge for you?
- At FreshStart do we “teach and admonish each other with all wisdom through psalms, hymns and songs from the Spirit” How is this done or how might we do this more?
- What prayer concerns do you have this week?