Colossians 2:6-23 – Discussion Questions:
- What did God stir in your heart this week or this morning?
- What is the practical difference between understanding Jesus as Savior and Jesus as Lord?
- How do you decern the difference between Godly truth and human tradition?
- In Christ you have been brought to Fullness! What does this verse mean to you, do you think most believers understand and or embrace this truth?
- Listen to Colossians 2:13-14 again: “When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your flesh, God made you[a] alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sins, 14 having canceled the charge of our legal indebtedness, which stood against us and condemned us; he has taken it away, nailing it to the cross. ”When did God forgive our sins? What part does the sinners prayer or accepting Jesus play in the forgiveness of your sins?
- How do our answers to question 4 regulate how we share the Good News with someone who might not understand the gift of God?
- What prayer concerns do you have this week?