Philippians 4:6 -23 – June 28 – Discussion Questions:
- What did God stir in your heart as you listened this morning?
- Paul encourages you to Pray instead of worry/be anxious. Does Prayer take away worry? What is your experience with worry and prayer?
- What is an opportunity that God gave you to focus on truth, what is right, noble, and pure? What difference did it make?
- Paul talks about contentment with whatever I have. When do you struggle with contentment or feel discontent?
- What has been you biggest take away for the series we just finished in Philippians?
- What might you like to see a series on in the future?
- What prayer concerns can you share with us this week?