Philippians 4:1- 5– June 21 – Discussion Questions:
- Happy Father’s Day; share a story about your dad that you are remembering today.
- What did God stir in your heart as you listened this morning?
- A Healthy Church is a Loving Church, is there ever a time when Love becomes to much or unhealthy?
- In what areas have you seen the church STAND FIRM in?
- A healthy Church is a healing church. There are so many issues in our church and world today how does a local body decide what to be involved in? Some people say “we can be all things to all people others that you should do one thing and do it well. Do these statements apply to the church? In what ways?
- A healthy church is a Rejoicing Church, What does the church usually rejoice over? Where have you seen Freshstart Church Rejoice?
- Thinking about the week to come, what are some of your thoughts, needs, hopes and prayer requests?