Questions for September 10 th :
- What has God been teaching you this week? How has he been using you?
- What Questions came up for you during the message?
- How would you describe the difference in Greek and Hebrew thinking and does it matter
which way we approach the scripture? Why do you say so?
- How does Hebrew thinking affect our view of God? Man? the relationship that we have
- What is the difference between knowledge and experience in our relationship with God?
Is one better than the other?
- I Corinthians 1:22-25 reads: Jews demand signs and Greeks look for wisdom, but we
preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, but to
those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the
wisdom of God. For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the
weakness of God is stronger than human strength.
Who are “The Called”?
- How can we be praying for you this week?