Last Lessons – April 9, 2023 – EASTER SUNDAY
- Last Easter we meet in the park together…..in the last year what has God
most impressed you with or taught you; how have you seen him working in
- What were your thoughts during the message today? Do you think Jesus is
sharing another parable or Future History. What are the ramifications of
- In what ways might we best fulfill the teachings of Jesus from this parable
in our lives Today?
- Both the Righteous and those on the Left asked the same question, “When
did we see you Hungry and feed you, thirsty and give you something to
drink. When did we see you naked and clothed you or in prison and came to
visit you? Why do you think each group asked these questions? What might
have their intentions been?
- How do you understand the two different ending places for these two
- Looking at Easter as a new beginning…..what is an area of your life that you
hope to Grow in, change or allow God to mold in new ways this year?
- How might we be lifting you up in pray this week?