- What else has God been teaching you this week or what does he have you thinking about from today’s message?
- What is your experience with Fasting? Has it been in a medical sense of spiritual sense?
- Scott mentioned six reasons a Jew may have fasted; emergency prayer, Day of repentance, day of Action Taking a Vow, day of Prayer or a time to Sacrifice. Which one seems to resonate or impact you the most, why?
- We read that the early church was involved in Prayer and Fasting; Why has the Fasting piece been so missing from our tradition?
- What would you see as some benefits to fasting?
- What might you benefit from Fasting from in order to focus, mediate or rest?
- How can we be lifting You up in Prayer this week?