Questions for October 31, 2021
- What has God been teaching you this week or what does he have you thinking about from today’s message?
- Matthew 11:28-30 from the paraphrase The Message reads:
“Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.”
What part or parts of these verses does the Spirit use to teach you, or get you to ponder?
- Scott said the message of Jesus does not belong to the Christian Religion but the Kingdom of God. Agree or disagree; what makes that statement difficult to embrace?
- What do you think happened at Zacchaeus house that caused him to be so influenced by Jesus?
- What would be different in a person’s life who stives for usefulness instead of happiness?
- What do you take away from C.S. Lewis’ Quote?
- How can we be lifting you up in prayer this week?