Questions for October 10, 2021
1. What has God been teaching you this week or what does he have you thinking about from today’s message?
2. Scott shared that the water is the River, the Well is Religion and the bucket is the church….what do these metaphors have you thinking about?
3. Scott stated that “Sin does not separate us from God but from usefulness in his Kingdom” What are your thoughts on this, how does it change how we talk to people about Sin?
4. Share your thoughts on this statement: “Religion Indoctrinates you to Join while the Kingdom is about IMPACT for the journey!”
5. Using out thoughts from the last question, how do we as a group that meets on this zoom call seek to have impact verses indoctrination?
6. What might this IMPACT focus mean for our corporate gatherings?
7. How can we be lifting you up in prayer this week?