Questions for July 11, 2021
1. What has God been teaching you this week or what does he have you thinking about from today’s message?
2. Scott shared a story about a prayer meeting at Dallas Seminary. A couple asked him after the service why God did not answer their prayer? How would you have responded to the couple?
3. The Jews and Eastern Religions have Times for corporate prayer each day. Why does Christianity not have this?
4. The Hebrew word for Prayer means Contemplation, give an accounting or Judgement. What might this teach us about what God wants us to understand about prayer?
5. Why did Jesus encourage his followers to pray in a closed room in secret?
6. What are you thought about prayer being a time of wrestling with God deep in the recesses of your heart? What part of the Lord’s Pray causes you the most wrestle?
7. How can we be lifting you up in prayer this week?