Questions for April 11, 2021
- What has God been teaching you this week or what does he have you thinking about from today’s message?
- Have Crowds been a distraction or an enhancement of you connection with Christ?
- Do you think there is a difference between Following Jesus and Becoming Like Jesus?
- Scott Spoke about Solitude, alone time, what kind of accommodations do you need to “see Jesus.”
- When people cannot see Jesus the Church often labels people lost or evil; It might be they just need an accommodation (a tree) to see Jesus. What type of Accommodations might we need to offer people to see Jesus?
- In one sentence what is the Goal of the Church? Does the Church get distracted from that Goal? If so how do we correct that?
- How can we be lifting you up in prayer this week?