Questions for March 14, 2021
1. What has God been teaching you this week or what does he have you thinking
about from today’s message?
2. Is it healthy to have expectations for God? Does that affect your ability to
3. Last week Abraham, this week Moses both heard God call their name. They
response was, “Here I am” What does this response teach us about these men?
4. God told Moses He was on Holy Ground, when is the last time you were on Holy
5. When God says, “I am sending you, I will be with you” What is our part in joining
him at that time? What is God’s part? Do we ever get these parts confused?
6. Does God want us to have a plan (to address a situation of brokenness) or does
God want us to hear and follow his plan? Practically what does this look like?
7. How can we be lifting you up in prayer this week?