Sunday October 11, Exodus 12-13:
- How have you noticed God at work this week?
- What did God stir in your heart as you listened to the message this morning?
- Why do you think the Biblical understanding of Community is so hard for us to embrace?
- God choose to use a Murder, excuse making, fearful leader in Moses, what does that say about God? About Us?
- What makes the spiritual formation of our children difficult? What habits have you developed to do this with your children?
- What is your main takeaway from the book of Exodus to this point?
- What prayer concerns do you have this week?