Exodus 1-2 Discussion Questions:
- What did God stir in your heart this week or this morning?
- Scott made the statement, “When you become comfortable where God does not want you to be you become a Slave/in-bondage. Where has that been true in your life?
- When has Freedom been scarier than Bondage for you, “Where you wanted to go back to Egypt”
- When the Israelites where oppressed by the Egyptians they multiplied. Where in your life have you seen oppression bring multiplication?
- When does your dual citizenship become most evident to you? When have you had to take a stand in your Kingdom citizenship against the World?
- God’s people cried out for Freedom and God raised up Moses. 80 years later Moses confronts Pharaoh about letting the people go. GOD IS NEVER IN A HURRY! What would God’s purposes be in lingering, taking time, etc. Where do you sense God Lingering in hearing your cry for freedom?
- What prayer concerns do you have this week?