Colossians 1:3-14 – July 12 – Discussion Questions:
- What did God stir in your heart as you listened this morning?
- Peter stepped out of the boat by faith, what steps have you made that have taken that kind of faith
- What opportunities has God given us to love the unlovable?
- The scripture instructs us in 1 Peter 3:15, : “but in your hearts regard Christ the Lord as holy, ready at any time to give a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you.”; How do you do that on a regular basis?
- How can we balance Truth and Grace when talking with others?
- What has God worked on in your life the moist endurance or patience? What is the evidence of this?
- What prayer concerns can you share with us this week?