Philippians 1:20-30 – May 17 – Discussion Questions:
- What did God stir in your heart as you listened this morning?
- If people followed you for a month how would they complete the sentence…..For (your name) to Live is _____________? What would need to change for them to say Christ?
- To you what is the difference when Jesus is a part of your life as opposed to when you abide in Christ?
- What are the opportunities that God is giving you to pour into others for the Kingdom’s sake?
- In what areas have you grown the most in the last year? What are the areas God is working on now?
- Why do you think Paul lists suffering as a privilege?
- Thinking about the week to come, what are some of your thoughts, needs, hopes and prayer requests?