Habakkuk 3 – May 3 – Discussion Questions:
- Where have you noticed God at work this week?
- What did God stir in your heart as you listened this morning?
- When is a time that you sat in AWE without understanding? What did that feel like?
- We discussed Faith last week but today Scott spoke about exchanging Fear for Faith. What opportunity did God give you this week to use the “muscle” of Faith?
- How might God be asking you to partner with Him currently?
- The Scripture teaches in 1 Peter 4:17, “That Judgement begins in the house of the Lord. Why do you think God admonishes us in that way and what might that look like if it was practiced in a healthy way?
- Thinking about the week to come, what are some of your thoughts, needs, hopes and prayer requests?