Habakkuk 2 – April 26 – Discussion Questions:
- What did God stir in your heart as you listened this morning?
- What makes waiting on God so difficult for us? What are some suggestions you might offer that would help us wait patiently?
- Scott Share six “de-railers” that keep us from living by faith
- Arrogance and Greed
- Taking Captives
- Security in wealth
- Security in Government
- Contemptuous Living
- Creating idols
Which do you think people most struggle with and why? Which do you most struggle with?
- What are some “false beliefs” that people take captive that keep them from living by faith?
- Scott Shared 4 aspects of walking by faith; Faith is a gift, Faith is a muscle, faith has distractions, and Faith is a group Sport. Which one of those statements do you wrestle with the most? Share how it makes you wrestle?
- How does walking by faith and waiting patiently go together in your mind?
- Thinking about the week to come, what are some of your thoughts, needs, hopes and prayer requests?